Τρίτη 21 Μαΐου 2013

Saying NO !!!





Saying NO !!!

Sometimes you want to say NO when a person makes a suggestion ,offers something to you or asks you to do something for them .

      Of course , saying just NO can be rather rude sometimes.


For example , it is a bit rude to say : 
No thanks ! I do not want that !

It would be better to say this :
No ,thanks ! 
It’s very kind of you !


Here are some expressions of saying NO nicely !

Polite ways to say “no” to a request:

I’d love to help you, but right now I’m really busy with….

I wish I could, but right now I need to focus on….


Normally I’d be able to, but right now I have to….
 

Polite ways to say “no” to an offer, such as a client project you do not want to accept:


I appreciate the offer, but…

That would be great, but I’m already working on….


Thank you for the offer, but my schedule is full at the moment.


Polite ways to say “no” to invitations to social events:


That sounds great, but….

I’m sorry I can’t that night. I have to….


I really appreciate the invite, but…


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου