Παρασκευή 9 Αυγούστου 2013

5 patates and 5 potatoes !! Learn numbers the Anglo - Greek way !




It’s summertime and I hope each one of you 
are having a great time as I am !!!

We had our dear friend come over from 
the U.K. for a whole week . 
It was an amazing , busy week ! 
We did so many things together !!


I cherish every moment I spent with her !


My whole family loves her ! She’s an amazing woman .


My son adores her ! 

They had some quality time together , 
a few funny moments when they were alone , 
trying to communicate despite the face that 
they don’t speak the same language .

And then ….. the lessons started !! 
English and Greek lessons !! 
What a great laugh !!


My son was teaching her Greek
while she was teaching him English .


She managed to learn quite a few Greek words 
and expressions and little Filippos learnt how to count 
from 1 – 10 in English , a few words and expressions too
 by copying and imitating her , as well as playing some 
of the games listed below on her computer !!




Here is the link of my son's
favorite number game .

Here are the links of the other games .




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου