Τετάρτη 31 Ιουλίου 2013

Summer in Greece !!! No 2


SUMMER IN GREECE !!!


I am so excited !!


My dear friend from U.K. is coming to visit us in a few days !!

I know that she needs some basic words and expressions in Greek .


... so here you go !!!


For all my non-speaking followers,

I hope you enjoy this post too !!! 



And why not,start learning Greek !!



Γειά σου (yassou)=Hello(informal)


Γειά σας (yassas)= Hello (plural or formal)


Τι κάνεις; (Ti kanis?) =How are you? (informal)


Τι κάνετε; (Ti kanete?)=How are you? (plural or formal)


Είμαι καλά (Ime kala)=I am fine


Καλημέρα ( Kalimera)=Good morning


Καλησπέρα (Kalispera)=Good afternoon


Καληνύχτα (Kalinichta)=Good night


Ευχαριστώ (Efcharisto)=Thank you


Παρακαλώ (Parakalo)=Please


Ναι (Ne)= Yes


Όχι (Ochi)=No


Εντάξει (Entaksi)=OK.


Χαίρω πολύ (Chero poli)= Nice to meet you

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου